West Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
West Corporation (West) is a leading technology driven, communication services provider. It delivers new channels for business and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. West offers various services such as conferencing and collaboration, business process outsourcing, event services, automated call processing, agent based services, alerts and notifications, unified communications, emergency communications and telephony or interconnect services. West offers its services to various industries such as telecommunications, retail, financial services, technology, public safety and healthcare. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America. West is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
West Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2018: West Corporation to layoff 148 employees
May 16,2018: West Corporation Chief Administrative Officer, Nancy Disman, will add Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities
Mar 19,2018: West appoints Anup Nair as CIO
Feb 20,2018: SWEPCO announces Arkansas settlement supporting Wind Catcher Energy Connection
Nov 14,2017: West announces leadership changes
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
West Corporation - Key Facts 5
West Corporation - Key Employees 6
West Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
West Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
West Corporation - History 9
West Corporation - Company Statement 11
West Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
West Corporation - Business Description 16
West Corporation - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
West Corporation - Strengths 17
West Corporation - Weaknesses 18
West Corporation - Opportunities 19
West Corporation - Threats 20
West Corporation - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 22
May 16, 2018: West Corporation Chief Administrative Officer, Nancy Disman, will add Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities 22
Nov 14, 2017: West announces leadership changes 23
Aug 03, 2017: West reports second quarter 2017 results 24
Aug 03, 2017: West Corporation Q2 net income increases 25
May 09, 2017: West Corporation reports Q1 2017 results 26
Feb 01, 2017: West Corporation reports higher Q4 net income, provides annual outlook 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
West Corporation, Key Facts 5
West Corporation, Key Employees 6
West Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
West Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
West Corporation, History 9
West Corporation, Other Locations 13
West Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
West Corporation, Key Competitors 21
London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report containsView Report
McAlisters Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMcAlisters Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
EllisDon Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportEllisDon Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request