Verizon Connect - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Verizon Connect (Verizon Connect) is a fleet mangement services providing company. The company offers enterprise services, fleet data and anlytics, and API developer tools. It offers OEM automotive solutions for automakers, telematics systems, fleet tracking software, field service software, asset tracking software and solutions. The company serves various industries such as, oil, gas, mining, transportation and logistics, construction and heavy equipment, utilities, telecom, food and beverage, and retail. The company has business operations in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Verizon Connect is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Verizon Connect - Key Facts 5
Verizon Connect - Key Employees 6
Verizon Connect - Key Employee Biographies 7
Verizon Connect - Major Products and Services 8
Verizon Connect - History 9
Verizon Connect - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Verizon Connect - Business Description 14
Verizon Connect - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Verizon Connect - Strengths 15
Verizon Connect - Weaknesses 16
Verizon Connect - Opportunities 17
Verizon Connect - Threats 18
Verizon Connect - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Verizon Connect, Key Facts 5
Verizon Connect, Key Employees 6
Verizon Connect, Key Employee Biographies 7
Verizon Connect, Major Products and Services 8
Verizon Connect, History 9
Verizon Connect, Other Locations 11
Verizon Connect, Subsidiaries 12
Verizon Connect, Key Competitors 19
Verizon Connect - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Verizon Communications Inc (VZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request