Billabong International Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Billabong International Limited (Billabong) is a retail company that operates through a network of stores and websites. It carries out marketing, distribution, wholesaling and retailing of products including apparel, accessories and sports goods. It product portfolio includes apparel, eyewear, accessories, wetsuits and hardgoods in the boardsports sector. Billabong offers its products under several brands, including Billabong, Element, Surf Dive, Rush, Amazon, Honolua, Quiet Flight, and Two Seasons. The company sells its products through directly operated and franchised stores around the world. It operates in Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific. Billabong is headquartered in Burleigh Heads, Australia.
Billabong International Limited Key Recent Developments
May 31,2017: Billabong hires new CFO from Nordstrom
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Billabong International Limited - Key Facts 5
Billabong International Limited - Key Employees 6
Billabong International Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Billabong International Limited - History 8
Billabong International Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Billabong International Limited - Business Description 13
Billabong International Limited - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Billabong International Limited - Strengths 14
Billabong International Limited - Weaknesses 15
Billabong International Limited - Opportunities 16
Billabong International Limited - Threats 17
Billabong International Limited - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Billabong International Limited, Key Facts 5
Billabong International Limited, Key Employees 6
Billabong International Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Billabong International Limited, History 8
Billabong International Limited, Subsidiaries 10
Billabong International Limited, Key Competitors 18
Billabong International Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Billabong International Limited - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Billabong International Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Billabong International Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Global Review and Outlook by 15 Companies (Covanta, Shengyuan Environmental Protection, China Everbright International Limited, Jinjiang Environment etc.), by Application (Renewable Energy, Metal Recycle)
Waste to Energy (WTE) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Waste to Energy (WTE) market was valued at USD 24.5 million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
GP Batteries International Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request