RTL Group S.A. (00007453) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RTL Group S.A. (RTL), a subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co KgaA, is an entertainment company that operates television channels and radio stations worldwide. It produces television content, including talent and game shows, drama, daily soaps and telenovelas. The television portfolio includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. The company has radio station in France, and it also has interests in other stations in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL offers services in the digital entertainment environment, including online games, community and dating services, and user-generated content exchange platforms. It also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotXchange. RTL is headquartered in Luxembourg.
RTL Group S.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 13,2017: Bert Habets to lead European TV Giant RTL Group as sole CEO
May 11,2017: RTL Group with stable net profit
Mar 09,2017: RTL Group announces audited results for the year ended 31 December 2016
Mar 08,2017: Bert Habets to replace Anke Schaferkordt as Co-CEO of European TV giant RTL Group
Mar 08,2017: Changes on RTL Groups executive management team
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
RTL Group S.A. - Key Facts 6
RTL Group S.A. - Key Employees 7
RTL Group S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 9
RTL Group S.A. - Major Products and Services 10
RTL Group S.A. - History 11
RTL Group S.A. - Company Statement 13
RTL Group S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
RTL Group S.A. - Business Description 17
Business Segment: FremantleMedia 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Groupe M6 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Other Segments 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: RTL Belgium 18
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: RTL Nederland 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Belgium 19
Geographical Segment: France 19
Geographical Segment: Germany 20
Geographical Segment: Netherlands 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Geographical Segment: UK 20
Geographical Segment: USA 20
RTL Group S.A. - Corporate Strategy 21
RTL Group S.A. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
RTL Group S.A. - Strengths 22
RTL Group S.A. - Weaknesses 23
RTL Group S.A. - Opportunities 24
RTL Group S.A. - Threats 25
RTL Group S.A. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
May 11, 2017: RTL Group with stable net profit 34
Mar 09, 2017: RTL Group announces audited results for the year ended 31 December 2016 35
Mar 08, 2017: Changes on RTL Groups executive management team 36
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
RTL Group S.A., Key Facts 6
RTL Group S.A., Key Employees 7
RTL Group S.A., Key Employee Biographies 9
RTL Group S.A., Major Products and Services 10
RTL Group S.A., History 11
RTL Group S.A., Subsidiaries 14
RTL Group S.A., Key Competitors 26
RTL Group S.A., Ratios based on current share price 27
RTL Group S.A., Annual Ratios 28
RTL Group S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
RTL Group S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
RTL Group S.A., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
RTL Group S.A., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
RTL Group S.A., Ratio Charts 33
RTL Group S.A. (00007453) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTIARTL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Transdev Group S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Amadeus IT Group S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAmadeus IT Group S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request