Navistar International Corporation (NAV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Navistar International Corporation (Navistar), is an automotive company. It manufactures commercial and military trucks, diesel engines, and school and commercial buses. The company also offers truck, trailer, and engine service parts for trucks and diesel engines; after sales services; and retail, wholesale, and lease financing services to retail customers and dealers. Navistar markets trucks under International brand and buses under IC Bus brand. It has sales outlets and distribution channels in the US, Canada, Brazil and Mexico, and distributors across the world. Navistar is headquartered in Lisle, Illinois, the US.
Navistar International Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 07,2018: Navistar To Announce Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter Financial Results On Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Oct 29,2018: Navistar Launches Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Report App For School Bus Operators
Oct 22,2018: Navistar Launches Partnership Program With Technical Schools
Sep 26,2018: Hydrogenics to Provide Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Trucks in California
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Navistar International Corporation - Key Facts
Navistar International Corporation - Key Employees
Navistar International Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Navistar International Corporation - Major Products and Services
Navistar International Corporation - History
Navistar International Corporation - Company Statement
Navistar International Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Navistar International Corporation - Business Description
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Global Operations
Business Segment: Parts
Business Segment: Trucks
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Mexico
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: United States
Navistar International Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Navistar International Corporation - Strengths
Navistar International Corporation - Weaknesses
Navistar International Corporation - Opportunities
Navistar International Corporation - Threats
Navistar International Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Dec 07, 2018: Navistar To Announce Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter Financial Results On Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Oct 29, 2018: Navistar Launches Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Report App For School Bus Operators
Oct 22, 2018: Navistar Launches Partnership Program With Technical Schools
Sep 26, 2018: Hydrogenics to Provide Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Trucks in California
Aug 14, 2018: Christian Schulz appointed to Navistar board Of directors
Jun 05, 2018: Navistar reports second quarter 2018 results
May 21, 2018: Navistar Parts Distribution Receives Major Industry Award
Apr 23, 2018: Mark Hernandez Named Navistar Senior Vice President Of Global Manufacturing
Apr 19, 2018: Navistar International hires Raymond Miller to board of directors
Apr 18, 2018: International Truck And IC Bus Showcase Advanced Technologies At Green Transportation Summit & Expo
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Navistar International Corporation, Key Facts
Navistar International Corporation, Key Employees
Navistar International Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Navistar International Corporation, Major Products and Services
Navistar International Corporation, History
Navistar International Corporation, Subsidiaries
Navistar International Corporation, Joint Venture
Navistar International Corporation, Key Competitors
Navistar International Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Navistar International Corporation, Annual Ratios
Navistar International Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Navistar International Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Navistar International Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Navistar International Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Navistar International Corporation, Ratio Charts
Navistar International Corp (NAV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Navistar International Corp (NAV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Finished Wood Products Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Millwork, Wood Pallets & Skids Production, Prefabricated Home Manufacturing, Other Finished Wood Products Covering: LIXIL Group, JELD-WEN Inc, Masonite International Corporation, Pella Corporation, Stora Enso Oyj
The finished wood products market consists of sales of finished wood products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce finished wood products including wood products such as woodenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request