Mahagenco - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mahagenco is a state government-owned electricity company. The company generates and supplies electricity across the state of Maharashtra, India. Mahagenco owns and operates generation facilities, and uses diverse fuel sources such as thermal, gas and hydro for power generation. The companys power generation portfolio consists of thermal power stations, hydro generation facilities and gas-based generation facilities. It has thermal power stations in Koradi, Nasik, Bhusawal, Paras, Parli, Kkheda, and Chandrapur. The company produces the cheapest power for consumers in the state. Its power projects under development include Koradi TPS, Chandrapur TPS, and Parli TPS. Mahagenco is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Mahagenco Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: PFC forays into financing of sewage treatment plants, funds Nagpur waste water project
Jun 22,2018: MAHAGENCO Invites Bids For Grid Interactive 750 MW Ground Mount Solar Power Tender With Additional 250 MW Green-Shoe Option
Apr 12,2018: Mumbai Metro to run on power produced by Vikharan solar power plant
Feb 12,2018: Maharashtra gets Rs 1.30 lakh cr investment in power sector
Jan 17,2018: BHEL bags EPC order for setting up 660 MW Supercritical Thermal Power Project in Maharashtra
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Mahagenco - Key Facts 5
Mahagenco - Key Employees 6
Mahagenco - Major Products and Services 7
Mahagenco - History 8
Mahagenco - Company Statement 9
Mahagenco - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Joint Venture 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Mahagenco - Business Description 12
Mahagenco - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Mahagenco - Strengths 13
Mahagenco - Weaknesses 14
Mahagenco - Opportunities 15
Mahagenco - Threats 16
Mahagenco - Key Competitors 17
Mahagenco, Recent Deals Summary 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Jun 22, 2018: MAHAGENCO Invites Bids For Grid Interactive 750 MW Ground Mount Solar Power Tender With Additional 250 MW Green-Shoe Option 19
Jan 17, 2018: BHEL bags EPC order for setting up 660 MW Supercritical Thermal Power Project in Maharashtra 20
Aug 24, 2017: REC inks 13K Crore MoU with Mahagenco 21
Jun 27, 2017: Sangam Advisors: Letter of Award by Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation 22
Jun 25, 2017: Indian state Maharashtra to develop 500MW solar park and 1.5GW of solar projects 23
May 11, 2017: Inidas Maharashtra state faces power shortage as Koyna hydroelectric project ran out of water supply 24
Jan 05, 2017: Indias Maharashtra State to develop coal-fired power plant in Chhattisgarh 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Tables
Mahagenco, Key Facts 5
Mahagenco, Key Employees 6
Mahagenco, Major Products and Services 7
Mahagenco, History 8
Mahagenco, Subsidiaries 10
Mahagenco, Joint Venture 10
Mahagenco, Key Competitors 17
Mahagenco, Recent Deals Summary 18
Mahagenco - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on theView Report
Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request