Automated assurance: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
This report provides a forecast of CSP spending on automated assurance software solutions and services and its sub-segments for 2020–2025. The report details the key drivers of the market and the associated spend.
5G will trigger a new surge in CSP spending on assurance from 2020 onwards; it is expected to account for 32% of spending on automated assurance by 2025.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the automated assurance market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: probe systems, service management, intelligent performance and fault management and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the automated assurance market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
Automated assurance: worldwide market shares 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
5G-related automated assurance: worldwide forecast 20202025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request