Global Luxury Goods Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The "Global Luxury Goods Retailing, 2017-2022", report published by provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories globally.
The global luxury market stood at US$332.9 billion in 2017. The Americas is the is the largest region for luxury sales at US$118.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2017-2022 to reach US$144 billion by 2022. The growth can be largely attributed to the economic recovery in Canada and other Latin American countries, and growing international tourism in the region. However, the US, which is the largest luxury market in the region, registered a slow down in sales due to the strong dollar and strict travel policies imposed by the Trump Administration. Europe is the second largest region, followed by APAC and MEA. The latter are forecast to register robust growth, driven by growing international tourism along with rapid economic prosperity in APAC.
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by region and 12 categories, including Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Drinks, Footwear, Homewares, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, Luggage and Leather goods, Personal Care, Communication Equipment, Stationery, Tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury Goods Retail Sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
Reasons to buy
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data globally for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers globally, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
Overview & regional analysis
Mergers & acquisitions
Top 50 Global Department Store Retailers 2019 - Company Insight market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
Top 50 Global Clothing & Footwear Retailers 2019 - Company Insight market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
Global Luxury Watches Market- By Product Type (Mechanical, Quartz, and others), By Gender (Men’s watches and Women’s watches), By Distribution Channel (online, departmental stores, Exclusive branded showroom, and Specialist Retailers) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027.
Global Luxury Watches Market- By Product Type (Mechanical, Quartz, and others), By Gender (Men-s watches and Women-s watches), By Distribution Channel (online, departmental stores, Exclusive branded showroom, and Specialist Retailers) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4950View Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Luxury Crystal Ware Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request