Footwear in Europe
Footwear in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of mens, womens and childrens shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The European footwear market is expected to generate total revenues of $94.8bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2014 and 2018.
- The womens footwear segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $50.9bn, equivalent to 53.7% of the markets overall value.
- The German market is the largest in the region, accounting for 14.3% of its total value, Italy is the second largest market, accounting for 13.4%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe footwear market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Europe footwear market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europes footwear market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. Has there been any recent M&A activity?
7.4. How have online retailers affected traditional brick and mortar stores?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. NIKE Inc
8.2. Inditex SA
8.3. El Corte Ingles, SA
8.4. Deichmann SE
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Europe footwear market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Europe footwear market category segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Europe footwear market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 4: Europe footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Europe footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 6: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 7: NIKE Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: NIKE Inc: Key Employees
Table 9: Inditex SA: key facts
Table 10: Inditex SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Inditex SA: Key Employees
Table 12: Inditex SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: El Corte Ingles, SA: key facts
Table 14: El Corte Ingles, SA: Key Employees
Table 15: Deichmann SE: key facts
Table 16: Deichmann SE: Key Employees
Table 17: Europe size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 18: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 19: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 20: Europe inflation, 2014-18
Table 21: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 22: Europe exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Europe footwear market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Europe footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Europe footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Europe footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Europe footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in Europe, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in Europe, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in Europe, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in Europe, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in Europe, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in Europe, 2018
A new micropump developed at the University of Utah is made of three layers (upper illustration) of PDMS, a material similar to clear silicone bathtub caulk. In the context ofView Report
Veterinary ophthalmoscopes are vital for checking the eyesight of the animal, especially the older patients. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it willView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request