Global Toys & Games
Global Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The global toys & games market had total revenues of $100,859.6m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the global toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $14,427.9m, equivalent to 14.3% of the markets overall value.
- While growth in this market has remained healthy on a global scale, it has been constrained to an extent by the growing prevalence of digital alternatives including games consoles, tablets, and mobile phone apps.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltoys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global toys & games market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the globals toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 6
Market definition 6
Market analysis 6
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 9
Market distribution 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Amazon.com, Inc. 23
Carrefour SA 27
Ludendo Groupe 31
Walmart Inc 32
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List Of Tables
Table 1: Global toys & games market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Global toys & games market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 3: Global toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Global toys & games market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Carrefour SA: key facts
Table 9: Carrefour SA: key financials ($)
Table 10: Carrefour SA: key financials ()
Table 11: Carrefour SA: key financial ratios
Table 12: Ludendo Groupe : key facts
Table 13: Walmart Inc: key facts
Table 14: Walmart Inc: key financials ($)
Table 15: Walmart Inc: key financial ratios
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Global toys & games market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Global toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global toys & games market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global toys & games market, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global toys & games market, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global toys & games market, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global toys & games market, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global toys & games market, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global toys & games market, 2017
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Carrefour SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Carrefour SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Walmart Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Walmart Inc: assets & liabilities
Retail And Wholesale Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Retail, Wholesale , Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers, Food And Beverage Stores, Gasoline Stations, Miscellaneous Store Retailers, Health And Personal Care Stores, Clothing And Clothing Accessories Stores, Electronics And Appliance Stores, Furniture And Home Furnishings Stores, Supermarkets And Hypermarkets, Convenience, Mom And Pop Stores, Department Stores & Other General Merchandise Stores, Ecommerce & Other Non-Store Retailers, Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers, Pharmacies and Healthcare Stores, Sporting Goods, Hobby, Musical Instrument, and Book Stores , Non-Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers, Wholesale Electronic Markets And Agents And Brokers, Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers Covering: Wal-Mart Stores.Inc., McKesson Corporation, AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Costco Wholesale Corporation
The retail and wholesale market consists of sales of retail and wholesale services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that together provide the service of makingView Report
Top 50 Global Department Store Retailers 2017This report lists the Top 50 department store retailers by consumer expenditure, which includes sales tax, for the 2017 calendar year.Scope - Global retailView Report
The global market size of Toys Juvenile Products is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
The Toys market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. With the CAGR of X.X%, this market is estimated to reach USDView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request