Apparel Retail in Greece
Apparel Retail in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The apparel retail market includes baby clothing, toddler clothing and casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion, and outerwear for men, women, boys and girls; excludes sports-specific clothing.
- The Greek apparel retail industry had total revenues of $3.8bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.9% between 2014 and 2018.
- The womenswear segment was the industrys most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $2.2bn, equivalent to 57.4% of the industrys overall value.
- Austerity measures and soaring unemployment rates have curbed consumer spending significantly, and although clothing is an essential item, consumers are typically only buying exactly what they need and are searching for discounts.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the apparel retail market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the apparel retail market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece apparel retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Greece apparel retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Greece apparel retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece apparel retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greeces apparel retail market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What trends have impacted the leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Inditex SA
8.2. H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
8.3. Folli Follie S.A.
8.4. IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Greece apparel retail industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Greece apparel retail industry category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Greece apparel retail industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Greece apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Greece apparel retail industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Inditex SA: key facts
Table 7: Inditex SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Inditex SA: Key Employees
Table 9: Inditex SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: key facts
Table 11: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: Key Employees
Table 13: H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: Folli Follie S.A.: key facts
Table 15: Folli Follie S.A.: Key Employees
Table 16: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH: key facts
Table 17: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH: Key Employees
Table 18: Greece size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 19: Greece gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 20: Greece gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 21: Greece inflation, 2014-18
Table 22: Greece consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 23: Greece exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Greece apparel retail industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Greece apparel retail industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Greece apparel retail industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Greece apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Greece apparel retail industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the apparel retail industry in Greece, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the apparel retail industry in Greece, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the apparel retail industry in Greece, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the apparel retail industry in Greece, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the apparel retail industry in Greece, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the apparel retail industry in Greece, 2018
Direct-to-Consumer in Apparel - Thematic ResearchDirect-to-consumer (DTC) refers to the promotion and sale of products directly from a producer or manufacturer to target customers, bypassing the need of any intermediariesView Report
Ecommerce in Apparel - Thematic ResearchThis report briefs the growth of e-commerce in Apparel and the impact of COVID-19 on it. It also reveals the trends and leading apparel playersView Report
2021 Snap-on Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2021 Philip Morris International Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
Fill The Form For Sample Request