Apparel Retail in Brazil
Apparel Retail in Brazil
Apparel Retail in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The apparel retail market includes baby clothing, toddler clothing and casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion, and outerwear for men, women, boys and girls; excludes sports-specific clothing.
- The Brazilian apparel retail industry had total revenues of $33.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2014 and 2018.
- The womenswear segment was the industrys most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $15.3bn, equivalent to 46.2% of the industrys overall value.
- Brazil is an upper-middle income economy producing strong growth, driven by a positive economic scenario, large young population, and rising urban population. A growing economy, rising household consumption, and increasing wages have fuelled retail sales growth in the country.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the apparel retail market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the apparel retail market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil apparel retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil apparel retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Brazil apparel retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil apparel retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazils apparel retail market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. What has been the rationale behind strategic partnerships?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Lojas Renner SA
8.2. C&A Mode GmbH & Co KG
8.3. Arthur Lundgren Tecidos SA
8.4. Guararapes Confeccoes SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Brazil apparel retail industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Brazil apparel retail industry category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Brazil apparel retail industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Brazil apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Brazil apparel retail industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Lojas Renner SA: key facts
Table 7: Lojas Renner SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Lojas Renner SA: Key Employees
Table 9: C&A Mode GmbH & Co KG: key facts
Table 10: C&A Mode GmbH & Co KG: Key Employees
Table 11: Arthur Lundgren Tecidos SA: key facts
Table 12: Arthur Lundgren Tecidos SA: Key Employees
Table 13: Guararapes Confeccoes SA: key facts
Table 14: Guararapes Confeccoes SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Guararapes Confeccoes SA: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 16: Guararapes Confeccoes SA: Key Employees
Table 17: Brazil size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 18: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 19: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 20: Brazil inflation, 2014-18
Table 21: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 22: Brazil exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil apparel retail industry value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Brazil apparel retail industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Brazil apparel retail industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Brazil apparel retail industry distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Brazil apparel retail industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the apparel retail industry in Brazil, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the apparel retail industry in Brazil, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the apparel retail industry in Brazil, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the apparel retail industry in Brazil, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the apparel retail industry in Brazil, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the apparel retail industry in Brazil, 2018
Direct-to-Consumer in Apparel - Thematic ResearchDirect-to-consumer (DTC) refers to the promotion and sale of products directly from a producer or manufacturer to target customers, bypassing the need of any intermediariesView Report
Ecommerce in Apparel - Thematic ResearchThis report briefs the growth of e-commerce in Apparel and the impact of COVID-19 on it. It also reveals the trends and leading apparel playersView Report
2021 Snap-on Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2021 Philip Morris International Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
Fill The Form For Sample Request