Globe International Ltd (GLB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Globe International Ltd (Globe International) is a producer and distributor of purpose-built apparel, footwear and skateboard hardgoods. The companys products include apparel, footwear, skates, surf and snow board. Globe offers products of various brands including Globe, Salty Crew, FXD, Dwindle, Enjoi, Blind, Almost, Darkstar, Tensor, Dusters and Impala Skates. It offers skateboard hardgoods such as goods for decks, wheels and trucks, among others. Globe International provides products for boardsports, street fashion and workwear markets. The company has operations in Australia, the US, Poland, the Philippines, Chile, Canada, New Zealand, Austria, Spain, the UK, France and China. Globe International is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Globe International Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Globe International Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Globe International Ltd - Key Information
Globe International Ltd - Overview
Globe International Ltd - Key Employees
Globe International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Globe International Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Globe International Ltd - Major Products and Services
Globe International Ltd - History
Globe International Ltd - Company Statement
Globe International Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Globe International Ltd - Business Description
Globe International Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Globe International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Globe International Ltd - Strengths
Globe International Ltd - Weaknesses
Globe International Ltd - Opportunities
Globe International Ltd - Threats
Globe International Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Globe International Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Globe International Ltd, Key Information
Globe International Ltd, Key Ratios
Globe International Ltd, Share Data
Globe International Ltd, Major Products and Services
Globe International Ltd, History
Globe International Ltd, Key Employees
Globe International Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Globe International Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Globe International Ltd, Other Locations
Globe International Ltd, Subsidiaries
Globe International Ltd, Key Competitors
Globe International Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Globe International Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Globe International Ltd, Annual Ratios
Globe International Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Globe International Ltd, Performance Chart
Globe International Ltd, Ratio Charts
Globe International Ltd (Globe International) is a producer and distributor of purpose-built apparel, footwear and skateboard hardgoods. The companys products include apparel, footwear, skates, surf and snow board. Globe offersView Report
Globe International Limited (Globe) is a consumer products company that offer sports products. The company manufactures and retails sports goods, apparel and footwear. Its products include apparel, footwear, skates, surfView Report
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd (Roche Diagnostics), a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, is a provider of diagnostic system solutions to clinics, laboratories and doctors offices. The company develops, producesView Report
Noel Gifts International Ltd (543) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request