Clothing and footwear Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Clothing & footwear Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Clothing & footwear Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Denmark retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Denmark clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing & footwear sector is the third largest in terms of value sales, which reached Kr40.6 billion in 2017 and is forecast to register a modest CAGR of 1.6% during 2017-2022 to reach Kr43.9 billion by 2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
- Denmark retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2017-2022
- Increasing wages and labour participation, plus inflation, to drive sector sales to 2022
- Clothing category to register growth buoyed by rising income and fashion
- Adoption of latest fashion trends and increasing working women drive category sales
- Footwear sector to recover growth during 2017-2022, buoyed by better wages
- Online channel sales undermine sales of specialist retailers
- Increasing adoption of smartphones boosted sales through the online channel
- H&M commanded the largest share of clothing & footwear sales in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
Key findings 03
The State of the Nation 04
The State of Retail 11
Clothing & footwear 22
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 , provides data for historic andView Report
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 , provides data for historic andView Report
The Global and Southeast Asia Tennis Apparel and Footwear Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Tennis Apparel andView Report
Clothing & footwear Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 Clothing & footwear Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, and Forecasts to 2022 , provides data for historic andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request