Retailer Deep Dive: Specialist Retailers - Strategic issues and market trends affecting specialist retailers
Retailer Deep Dive finds out the trends, challenges, and innovations in specialist retailers channel. The report outlines the market position of specialist retailers in the retail sector and also analyses the sales across geographic regions. Furthermore, the report analyses the price positioning of specialist retailers channel across geographies.
Specialist retailers are facing both internal and external issues. Internal issues such as inventory management and declining store performance are hampering business operations, while external pressures such as competition from e-retailers, the increase in counterfeit products, retail wages, and changing shopping behavior of millennial shoppers are affecting profit margins.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Top specialist retailers overall sales, online sales, sales density, market share.
- High performers and low performers across specialist retailers.
- Sales across price positioning segments (mass, value, premium and luxury).
- Performance of specialist retailers across geographic regions.
- Specialist retailers occupy a market share of 34.5% and that is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% to 2021. The home category constitutes the largest market share among specialist retailers. Furthermore, the food and grocery category is forecast to grow at a higher growth rate compared to other categories. Additionally, North America is the lone region witnessing higher sales growth in the specialist retail market in comparison to other geographical regions.
- In-store sales and sales density are declining across the specialist retail sector. In order to augment sales, specialist retailers are using digital offerings, such as online channels and e-commerce, to attract the attention of shoppers.
- Mass market sales has the highest share among all the segments. However, North America is the only region witnessing positive sales growth across all four price positioning segments (mass, value, premium, and luxury).
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends, challenges and innovations faced by specialist retailers channel and prioritize your target market.
- Comprehend how the top retailers are performing across the specialist retailers channel and their market share in the overall market.
- Make business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within various retail sectors and categories across specialist retailers.
- Target the geographic region based on the retail performance across the specialist retailers.
- Find out the challenges and issues retailers are facing across specialist retailers.
- Effectively position your business by finding out the retailers price positioning market share across geographies in the specialist retailers.
Trends and issues
Trends and Innovations
France: Retailer Insight - Clothing & Footwear Shopper Profile, KiabiThis report provides retailer insight for clothing and footwear retailer Kiabi, France and also includes their online sales, market share, retailerView Report
Ireland: Retailer Insight - Clothing & Footwear Shopper Profile, Dunnes StoresThis report provides retailer insight for clothing and footwear retailer Dunnes Stores, Ireland and also includes their online sales, marketView Report
Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores - Strategic issues and market trends affecting department stores
Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores - Strategic issues and market trends affecting department stores Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores , a Deep Dive report, is one among the many products in theView Report
Retailer Deep Dive: Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations - Strategic issues and market trends affecting convenience stores and gas stations
Retailer Deep Dive: Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations - Strategic issues and market trends affecting convenience stores and gas stations Retailer Deep Dive: Convenience Stores (including Independents) and GasView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request