Global Toys and Games Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis
Global Toys and Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global toys and games market value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, manufacturing, retail, and end users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global toys and games market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys and games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The global toys and games market is expected to generate total revenues of $98bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Sales generated through hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters are expected to be the most lucrative for the global toys and games market in 2017, with total revenues of $13.7bn, equivalent to 14% of the markets overall value.
- Toy shops continue to be the most popular distribution channel for the toys and games market. Toys R Us operates in 39 countries worldwide and although it has filed for bankruptcy in the US, but elsewhere the company is thriving and even expanding in countries such as China and Singapore.
- The increase in the number of children globally, along with an overall increase in disposable income will drive growth in the market. The strong growth will be mainly driven by the Asia-Pacific region, especially China, India and Indonesia.
- Toys and games retailers often feature interactive elements to entice children.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the toys and games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global toys and games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys and games market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global toys and games market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global toys and games market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global toys and games market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global toys and games market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global toys and games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global toys and games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global toys and games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global toys and games market?
- What are the key stages of the global toys and games market value/supply chain?
Executive Summary 2
Value chain analysis 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Value Chain Analysis 7
Toys & Games Market complete value chain overview 7
Raw Materials 9
End Users 15
Market Overview 17
Market definition 17
Market analysis 17
Market Data 19
Market value 19
Market Segmentation 20
Geography segmentation 20
Market distribution 21
Market Outlook 22
Market value forecast 22
Five Forces Analysis 23
Buyer power 24
Supplier power 25
New entrants 26
Threat of substitutes 28
Degree of rivalry 29
Leading Companies 30
Amazon.com, Inc. 30
Ludendo Groupe 33
Toys "R" Us, Inc. 34
Wal-Mart Stores Inc 37
Industry associations 42
Related MarketLine research 42
About MarketLine 43
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Global toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17(e) 19
Table 2: Global toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017(e) 20
Table 3: Global toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017(e) 21
Table 4: Global toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22 22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts 30
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($) 31
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios 31
Table 8: Ludendo Groupe : key facts 33
Table 9: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key facts 34
Table 10: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financials ($) 35
Table 11: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financial ratios 35
Table 12: Wal-Mart Stores Inc: key facts 37
Table 13: Wal-Mart Stores Inc: key financials ($) 38
Table 14: Wal-Mart Stores Inc: key financial ratios 39
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Toys & Games Market complete value chain overview 7
Figure 2: Toys & Games Market complete value chain with active companies 8
Figure 3: Raw Materials - Overview 9
Figure 4: Manufacturing - Overview 11
Figure 5: Retail - Overview 13
Figure 6: End Users - Overview 15
Figure 7: Global toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17(e) 19
Figure 8: Global toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017(e) 20
Figure 9: Global toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017(e) 21
Figure 10: Global toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22 22
Figure 11: Forces driving competition in the global toys & games market, 2017 23
Figure 12: Drivers of buyer power in the global toys & games market, 2017 24
Figure 13: Drivers of supplier power in the global toys & games market, 2017 25
Figure 14: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global toys & games market, 2017 26
Figure 15: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global toys & games market, 2017 28
Figure 16: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global toys & games market, 2017 29
Figure 17: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability 32
Figure 18: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities 32
Figure 19: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: revenues & profitability 35
Figure 20: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: assets & liabilities 36
Figure 21: Wal-Mart Stores Inc: revenues & profitability 39
Figure 22: Wal-Mart Stores Inc: assets & liabilities 40
Top 50 Global Department Store Retailers 2019 - Company Insight market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
Top 50 Global Clothing & Footwear Retailers 2019 - Company Insight market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 650View Report
The global market size of Toys Juvenile Products is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
The Toys market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. With the CAGR of X.X%, this market is estimated to reach USDView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request