The UK Jewellery Market, 2017-2022
"The UK Jewellery Market, 2017-2022", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market (including forecasts up to 2022), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
The UK jewellery market will grow by 687m over the next five years, with the watch category expected to continue to outperform total sector growth out to 2022. Although still the most popular channel for jewellery shopping, multi-brand specialists, such as H.Samuel and Argos, are set to experience a share decline over the next five years as they fail to appeal to international tourists and remain dependent on domestic demand.
- Almost one third of all consumers in the UK purchased fine jewellery or a watch in the first nine months of 2017.
- Pandora has continued to extend its lead over rivals, with its share forecast to rise 0.3 percentage points in 2017.
- Luxury department stores and single-brand specialists will grow channel share in 2017 thanks to a rise in luxury-seeking international shoppers.
- While white and yellow gold are becoming more popular, silver continues to be the most purchased material and will maintain appeal as we move into 2018 due to its affordability.
Reasons to buy
- Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the jewellery market and its subcategories.
- Discover how drivers of jewellery purchases differ between genders and age groups to understand how best to ignite spending among your core customer base.
- Identify worthy online investment cases for your brand in order to better leverage the e-commerce channel.
- Consider how to encourage self-treating in occasion-less months between April and October in order to minimise dependency on Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Christmas.
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How & why people shop
2022 Snap-on Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2022 Philip Morris International Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
2022-2026 Europe Blood Banking Analyzers and Reagents—Transfusion Market in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK--Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 40 Immunohematology and NAT Assays, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This comprehensive five-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the European molecular blood banking market during the next fiveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request