Halfords Group plc (HFD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Halfords Group plc (Halfords) is an in-store retailer of car parts, cycles, and accessories and independent operator in garage servicing and auto repair. The company offers a portfolio of car parts, workshop tools, body repair equipment, in-car entertainment systems, cleaning products, accessories, interior and exterior car styling products, navigation systems, alloy wheels, cycles, roof boxes, cycle carriers, child car seats, and outdoor leisure equipment. Halfords operates its business through its retail stores, auto centers, and multi-channel offers, which include website promotion coupled with direct delivery or collection from stores, supported by in-store services. It has operations in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Halfords is headquartered in Redditch, Worcestershire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Halfords Group plc - Key Facts
Halfords Group plc - Key Employees
Halfords Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Halfords Group plc - Major Products and Services
Halfords Group plc - History
Halfords Group plc - Company Statement
Halfords Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Halfords Group plc - Business Description
Business Segment: AutoCentres
Business Segment: Retail
Halfords Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Halfords Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Halfords Group plc - Strengths
Halfords Group plc - Weaknesses
Halfords Group plc - Opportunities
Halfords Group plc - Threats
Halfords Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Halfords Group plc, Key Facts
Halfords Group plc, Key Employees
Halfords Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Halfords Group plc, Major Products and Services
Halfords Group plc, History
Halfords Group plc, Subsidiaries
Halfords Group plc, Key Competitors
Halfords Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Halfords Group plc, Annual Ratios
Halfords Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Halfords Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Halfords Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Halfords Group plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Halfords Group plc, Ratio Charts
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request