Kesko Corporation (KESBV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kesko Corporation (Kesko) is a trading sector company. Through a network of subsidiaries, the company carries out operations in grocery trade, the building and technical trade, and the car and machinery trade. It sells an array of food products through K-citymarket, K-supermarket, K-market, K-extra, and K-ruoka stores. It also commercializes clothing, home, sports, leisure, home technology, entertainment and furniture product lines. The company also engages in the sale of building and home improvement as well as commercial and passenger vehicles. The company operates its stores in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, and Belarus. Kesko is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Kesko Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Kesko reports half year financial report for the period 1 January to 30 June 2017
Apr 27,2017: Kesko announces interim report for the period 1 January to 31 March 2017
Feb 02,2017: Keskos financial statements release for the period 1 Jan. 2016 to 31 Dec. 2016
Jan 30,2017: Kesko Now Purchases 100% Renewable Electricity
Aug 03,2016: Kesko reports rise in first quarter profits
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kesko Corporation - Key Facts 5
Kesko Corporation - Key Employees 6
Kesko Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Kesko Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Kesko Corporation - History 9
Kesko Corporation - Company Statement 12
Kesko Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Kesko Corporation - Business Description 16
Kesko Corporation - Corporate Strategy 17
Kesko Corporation - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Kesko Corporation - Strengths 18
Kesko Corporation - Weaknesses 19
Kesko Corporation - Opportunities 20
Kesko Corporation - Threats 21
Kesko Corporation - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jul 27, 2017: Kesko reports half year financial report for the period 1 January to 30 June 2017 30
Apr 27, 2017: Kesko announces interim report for the period 1 January to 31 March 2017 32
Feb 02, 2017: Keskos financial statements release for the period 1 Jan. 2016 to 31 Dec. 2016 34
Jan 30, 2017: Kesko Now Purchases 100% Renewable Electricity 38
Section 5 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of TablesList of Tables
Kesko Corporation, Key Facts 5
Kesko Corporation, Key Employees 6
Kesko Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kesko Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Kesko Corporation, History 9
Kesko Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Kesko Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Kesko Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
Kesko Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
Kesko Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Kesko Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Kesko Corporation, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Kesko Corporation (KESBV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Keskos strategic objective in grocery retailing is to expand. It plans to do this by putting an increasing emphasis on convenience stores and small supermarkets. This strategy was put intoView Report
Kesko Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKesko Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request