Le Chateau Inc. (CTU.A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Le Chateau Inc. (Le Chateau), formerly Chateau Stores of Canada Ltd., is a specialty retailer and manufacturer of contemporary fashion apparel. The company offers contemporary fashion apparel, footwear and accessories to style-conscious women and men. It carries out the research, design and product development, and manufacture of apparel in its production facilities in Canada. Le Chateau also merchandises products online through an ecommerce website www.lechateau.com. The companys operations in Canada are spread across Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. It performs operations through its subsidiary Chateau Stores Inc. Le Chateau is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Le Chateau Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 09,2017: Le Chateau reports Q1 results
Apr 28,2017: Le Chateau reports Q4 and year-end results
Dec 09,2016: Le Chateau reports Q3 results
Sep 09,2016: Le Chteau reports Q2 results
Jun 10,2016: Le Chteau reports first quarter results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Le Chateau Inc. - Key Facts 5
Le Chateau Inc. - Key Employees 6
Le Chateau Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Le Chateau Inc. - History 8
Le Chateau Inc. - Company Statement 9
Le Chateau Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Le Chateau Inc. - Business Description 11
Le Chateau Inc. - Corporate Strategy 12
Le Chateau Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Le Chateau Inc. - Strengths 13
Le Chateau Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Le Chateau Inc. - Opportunities 15
Le Chateau Inc. - Threats 16
Le Chateau Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 24
Jun 09, 2017: Le Chateau reports Q1 results 24
Apr 28, 2017: Le Chateau reports Q4 and year-end results 25
Section 5 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of TablesList of Tables
Le Chateau Inc., Key Facts 5
Le Chateau Inc., Key Employees 6
Le Chateau Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Le Chateau Inc., History 8
Le Chateau Inc., Subsidiaries 10
Le Chateau Inc., Key Competitors 17
Le Chateau Inc., Ratios based on current share price 18
Le Chateau Inc., Annual Ratios 19
Le Chateau Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Le Chateau Inc., Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Le Chateau Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 21
Le Chateau Inc., Ratio Charts 23
2021 Whole Foods Market Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
2021 Signet Jewelers Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
Le Chateau Inc (CTU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request