Sams West, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sams West, Inc. (Sams Club), a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., operates members-only warehouses that offers food and non-food products through business, business plus, savings, savings plus membership options. It provides services through digital retail and merchandise transactions. Sams Club offerings include apparel and shoes, appliances, auto and tires, baby, books, child care and schools, cigarettes and tobacco, computers, concession needs, construction and repair, contact lenses, convenience stores, electronics and computers, furniture, gift cards, grocery, home improvement, hotel and hospitality, in clubs, janitorial and cleaning, jewelry, flowers and gifts, movies and TV, new items, office, outdoor and patio, pet care, pharmacy, health and beauty, photo, restaurant supplies, seasonal and occasions, sports and fitness, toys and video games and vending machines. It provides small business services and related products, including health care plans, legal solutions, payroll services, merchant payment processing, and travel booking. The company serves through owned, operated and third-party leased warehouses and distribution facilities. It caters to retail, industrial and commercial customers in the US and Puerto Rico. Sams Club is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the US.
Sams West, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2016: Sams Club in El Monte, California named Club of the Year
Jan 15,2016: Sams Club lays off 120 Corporate Employees, 50 from Bentonville office
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Sams West, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Sams West, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Sams West, Inc. - History 8
Sams West, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Sams West, Inc. - Business Description 10
Sams West, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Sams West, Inc. - Strengths 11
Sams West, Inc. - Weaknesses 12
Sams West, Inc. - Opportunities 13
Sams West, Inc. - Threats 14
Sams West, Inc. - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
Sams West, Inc., Key Facts 5
Sams West, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Sams West, Inc., History 8
Sams West, Inc., Key Competitors 15
Sams West, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
SkyWest, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSkyWest, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request