Reece Limited. (REH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reece Limited (Reece) is a supplier of plumbing, bathroom, ventilation, heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration products. The companys activities include importing, wholesaling, distribution, marketing and retailing. It supplies customers in the retail, trade, professional and commercial markets. Reece markets its products under brands such as Laufen, Issy, Methven, Nikles, Base, Caroma, Teknobili, Arco, Walraven, Rehau, Geberit and Hansgrohe among others. It provides products through wholesale and retail channels. The company operates through a network of more than 450 stores across Australia. The company also provides specialized products and services through Reece irrigation, Reece HVAC-R, Reece Onsite, and Reece civil businesses across Australia, and New Zealand. Reece is headquartered in Burwood, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Reece Limited. - Key Facts 5
Reece Limited. - Key Employees 6
Reece Limited. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Reece Limited. - Major Products and Services 8
Reece Limited. - History 11
Reece Limited. - Company Statement 12
Reece Limited. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Reece Limited. - Business Description 14
Reece Limited. - Corporate Strategy 15
Reece Limited. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Reece Limited. - Strengths 16
Reece Limited. - Weaknesses 17
Reece Limited. - Opportunities 18
Reece Limited. - Threats 19
Reece Limited. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Reece Limited., Key Facts 5
Reece Limited., Key Employees 6
Reece Limited., Key Employee Biographies 7
Reece Limited., Major Products and Services 8
Reece Limited., History 11
Reece Limited., Subsidiaries 13
Reece Limited., Key Competitors 20
Reece Limited., Ratios based on current share price 21
Reece Limited., Annual Ratios 22
Reece Limited., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Reece Limited., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Reece Limited., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Reece Limited., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Reece Limited., Ratio Charts 27
Reece Ltd (REH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request