LPP S.A. (LPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LPP S.A. (LPP), is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of clothes. It offers a wide range of clothing and accessories including jackets, overcoats, sweaters, sweatshirts, trousers, shirts, dresses, tops, inner wears, hats, scarves and gloves. The company also provides footwear, bags and accessories. LPP offers these products under various brands including Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito, Tallinder and Sinsay. The company along with its subsidiaries performs operations across Poland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Cyprus, the UAE, Germany and Croatia. Its production facilities are located in Poland and China. LPP is headquartered in Gdansk, Poland.
LPP S.A. Key Recent Developments
Nov 12,2016: LPP reports net loss for Q3
Sep 07,2016: LPP management board member Hubert Komorowski resigns
Aug 30,2016: LPP SA announces financial results for the first half of 2016
Jun 13,2016: LPP appoints managing director
May 12,2016: The results of LPP SA for the first quarter of 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
LPP S.A. - Key Facts 5
LPP S.A. - Key Employees 6
LPP S.A. - Major Products and Services 7
LPP S.A. - History 8
LPP S.A. - Company Statement 9
LPP S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
LPP S.A. - Business Description 11
LPP S.A. - Corporate Strategy 13
LPP S.A. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
LPP S.A. - Strengths 14
LPP S.A. - Weaknesses 15
LPP S.A. - Opportunities 16
LPP S.A. - Threats 17
LPP S.A. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 26
Nov 12, 2016: LPP reports net loss for Q3 26
Section 5 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
LPP S.A., Key Facts 5
LPP S.A., Key Employees 6
LPP S.A., Major Products and Services 7
LPP S.A., History 8
LPP S.A., Subsidiaries 10
LPP S.A., Key Competitors 18
LPP S.A., Ratios based on current share price 19
LPP S.A., Annual Ratios 20
LPP S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
LPP S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
LPP S.A., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
LPP S.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
LPP S.A., Ratio Charts 25
LPP S.A. (LPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request