The UK Premium Clothing & Footwear Market 2017-2022
"The UK Premium Clothing & Footwear Market 2017-2022", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market (including forecasts up to 2022), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
The UK premium clothing & footwear market is forecast to reach 16.1% of the overall clothing & footwear market in 2017. Inflation will be a key contributor to growth out to 2022, but ABC1 shoppers continued focus and demands for design and differentiation will encourage them to trade up for quality and value for money despite disposable income pressures. This will support the performance of Superdry, Reiss, Ted Baker, Mint Velvet and Kurt Geiger which are all forecast to grow market share in 2017.
- Despite menswear investment from value players, male consumers, especially 16-35s, continue to have a greater affinity with branded clothing, boosting premium penetration. Indeed, 41.0% of male clothing shoppers bought premium clothing in the past year, compared to 34.7% of females.
- Shopper demand for comfort and quality has driven spending on premium footwear, with penetration reaching 31.2% in 2017. The athleisure trend and consumers interest in health and fitness will continue to benefit the premium sports brands.
- Nearly two-thirds of premium clothing & footwear shoppers consider purchases a treat, with the second most popular reason being gift giving. This highlights the importance of retailers ensuring the whole shopping experience is aspirational, with the store environment and service received of a high standard - and emulated online.
Reasons to buy
- Using our five year forecasts to 2022, understand which subcategories in the premium clothing & footwear market will be the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand premium clothing & footwear shoppers purchasing habits and preferences and how to drive spend.
- Understand major premium retailers strengths and weaknesses and their market share forecasts for 2017; and also learn which smaller players we think are future market share winners.
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
Why people shop
2022 Snap-on Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2022 Philip Morris International Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
2022-2026 Europe Blood Banking Analyzers and Reagents—Transfusion Market in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK--Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 40 Immunohematology and NAT Assays, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This comprehensive five-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the European molecular blood banking market during the next fiveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request