ARB Corporation Limited (ARB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ARB Corporation Limited (ARB) is an automobile part and accessory manufacturing company that designs, manufactures, distributes and markets motor vehicle accessories and light metal engineering works. ARB operates its business in three categories namely; Australian Aftermarket, Exports and Original Equipment. Its product line includes different accessories of air lockers, ARB compressors, protection equipment, recovery equipment, fridges and camping accessories, vehicle lighting and rear vision, canopies and Ute lids, roof racks, roof bars, safari snorkels, drawers and cargo barriers, power and 12V solar batteries. The companys geographical segments comprises of Australia, the US, Thailand and Europe. It has two manufacturing plants in Thailand and Australia. ARB is headquartered in Kilsyth, Victoria, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ARB Corporation Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ARB Corporation Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ARB Corporation Limited - Key Information
ARB Corporation Limited - Overview
ARB Corporation Limited - Key Employees
ARB Corporation Limited - Key Employee Biographies
ARB Corporation Limited - Key Operational Heads
ARB Corporation Limited - Major Products and Services
ARB Corporation Limited - History
ARB Corporation Limited - Company Statement
ARB Corporation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ARB Corporation Limited - Business Description
ARB Corporation Limited - Corporate Strategy
ARB Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ARB Corporation Limited - Strengths
ARB Corporation Limited - Weaknesses
ARB Corporation Limited - Opportunities
ARB Corporation Limited - Threats
ARB Corporation Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ARB Corporation Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
ARB Corporation Limited, Key Information
ARB Corporation Limited, Key Ratios
ARB Corporation Limited, Share Data
ARB Corporation Limited, Major Products and Services
ARB Corporation Limited, History
ARB Corporation Limited, Key Employees
ARB Corporation Limited, Key Employee Biographies
ARB Corporation Limited, Key Operational Heads
ARB Corporation Limited, Other Locations
ARB Corporation Limited, Subsidiaries
ARB Corporation Limited, Key Competitors
ARB Corporation Limited, SWOT Analysis
ARB Corporation Limited, Ratios based on current share price
ARB Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios
ARB Corporation Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ARB Corporation Limited, Performance Chart
ARB Corporation Limited, Ratio Charts
United States Air Purifier Market By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon, HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone, Electrostatic Precipitator, Ion & Ozone, HEPA and Others), By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 â€“ 2023
According to United States Air Purifier Market By Filter Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 2023 air purifier market is projected to cross $ 3.9 billionView Report
ARB Corporation Ltd (ARB) is a retailer of automobile parts and accessories. The company offers products which include protection equipment, vehicle lighting, old man emu 4x4 suspension, canopies and uteView Report
Lendlease Corporation Limited (LLC) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Delta Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDelta Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request