Suiwah Corporation Bhd (SUIWAH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Suiwah Corporation Bhd (Suiwah) is a retailing company that offers manufacturing, property development and international trading solutions. The company operates through the retail business segment. Its projects include sunshine tower and sunshine bertam. It invests and develops shopping mall, hotel, service apartments and business suites. Suiwah operates departmental store and supermarkets in Bayan Baru, Sunshine Farlim shopping mall, Sunshine Lip Sin and Sunshine Bertam shopping mall. The company also offers manufacturing and supply of flexible printed circuits; and property development solutions. It has stores in multi-national companies such as Kobe, Agilent, Lumileds and ASE. Suiwah is headquartered in Penang, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Suiwah Corporation Bhd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Suiwah Corporation Bhd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Key Information
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Overview
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Key Employees
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Key Operational Heads
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Major Products and Services
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - History
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Company Statement
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Business Description
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Corporate Strategy
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Strengths
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Weaknesses
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Opportunities
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Threats
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Suiwah Corporation Bhd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Key Information
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Key Ratios
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Share Data
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Major Products and Services
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, History
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Key Employees
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Key Operational Heads
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Other Locations
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Subsidiaries
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Key Competitors
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, SWOT Analysis
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Ratios based on current share price
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Annual Ratios
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Performance Chart
Suiwah Corporation Bhd, Ratio Charts
Suiwah Corporation Bhd (Suiwah) is a retailing company that offers manufacturing, property development and international trading solutions. The company operates through the retail business segment. Its projects include sunshine towerView Report
YTL Corporation Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportYTL Corporation Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Tradewinds Corporation Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTradewinds Corporation Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request