U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (US Auto Parts), a subsidiary of CARQUEST Corporation is an automotive spare part e-retailer that offers vehicle body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories. The companys products include bed rails, bug deflectors, bumper covers, cargo carriers, dash covers, seat covers, ball joints, bumpers, brake pads, brake rotors, air leveling kit, body lift kit and lug nut. It provides replacement parts, performance parts, and accessories. US Auto Parts develops a product database which maps its SKUs to product applications based on vehicle makes, models and years. The company sells its products to individual consumers through its websites. US Auto Parts is headquartered in Carson, California, the US.
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: U.S. Auto Parts reports Q1 2017 results
Mar 31,2017: Aaron Coleman appointed chief executive officer and director
Mar 06,2017: U.S. Auto Parts reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
Nov 01,2016: U.S. Auto Parts reports third quarter 2016 results
Aug 08,2016: U.S. Auto Parts reports second quarter 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Key Information
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Overview
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Key Employees
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Major Products and Services
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - History
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Company Statement
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Business Description
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Strengths
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Weaknesses
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Opportunities
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Threats
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Key Information
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Key Ratios
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Share Data
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Major Products and Services
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., History
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Key Employees
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Key Operational Heads
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Other Locations
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Subsidiaries
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Key Competitors
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., SWOT Analysis
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Annual Ratios
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Performance Chart
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., Ratio Charts
U.S. Army and Air Force Exchange Service - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportU.S. Army & Air Force Exchange Service - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
U.S. Automated Microbiology Market, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentation Review--Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics
This new report is an analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the U.S. automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends, reviews current andView Report
2021 Advance Auto Parts Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Automotive Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2021 Auto Parts Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4500View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request