Jumbo Interactive Ltd (JIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Jumbo Interactive Ltd (Jumbo) is a retailer of official government and charitable lotteries. The company offers digital instants, internet sales platform, payroll software system, websites and fun pickers, guaranteed prize payouts, jackpot alerts, and results notifications, among others. It also provides various online distribution channels to market traditional lotteries. Jumbo has partnership with international lottery organizations to develop transactional websites. The company offers online software programs for managing various engaging and entertaining solutions across a range of platforms, which include desktop, smart watch apps, tablet, and mobile devices. It has operations in Australia, Germany and the US. Jumbo is headquartered in Toowong, Queensland, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Jumbo Interactive Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Jumbo Interactive Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Key Information
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Overview
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Key Employees
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Major Products and Services
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - History
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Company Statement
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Business Description
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Strengths
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Weaknesses
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Opportunities
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Threats
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Jumbo Interactive Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Key Information
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Key Ratios
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Share Data
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Major Products and Services
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, History
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Key Employees
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Other Locations
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Subsidiaries
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Key Competitors
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Annual Ratios
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Performance Chart
Jumbo Interactive Ltd, Ratio Charts
Jumbo SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportJumbo SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request
I needed the Jumbo Interactive Ltd (JIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review, pipeline review report immediately. I wanted to thank all the Aarkstore members for working quickly and bringing forth the project despite time constraints.