The Warehouse Group Limited (WHS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Warehouse Group Limited (Warehouse Group) is a general merchandise retailer. It carries out the sale of apparel, entertainment products, technology and music, sporting, gardening, grocery and other related products. The company provides home category products such as outdoor living, heating and cooling, travel and bags, specials, curtains and blinds and furniture for living room, kitchen and dining, bedroom, laundry and bedroom and home office. The toys category offers products, including girls toys, boys toys, vehicles, games, outdoor play and specials. Warehouse Group also provides value credit card and insurance products to its customers. It reaches customers through both physical and online stores. Warehouse Group is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
The Warehouse Group Limited - Key Facts 5
The Warehouse Group Limited - Key Employees 6
The Warehouse Group Limited - Major Products and Services 7
The Warehouse Group Limited - History 8
The Warehouse Group Limited - Company Statement 9
The Warehouse Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
The Warehouse Group Limited - Business Description 12
The Warehouse Group Limited - Corporate Strategy 13
The Warehouse Group Limited - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
The Warehouse Group Limited - Strengths 14
The Warehouse Group Limited - Weaknesses 15
The Warehouse Group Limited - Opportunities 16
The Warehouse Group Limited - Threats 17
The Warehouse Group Limited - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
The Warehouse Group Limited, Key Facts 5
The Warehouse Group Limited, Key Employees 6
The Warehouse Group Limited, Major Products and Services 7
The Warehouse Group Limited, History 8
The Warehouse Group Limited, Subsidiaries 11
The Warehouse Group Limited, Joint Venture 11
The Warehouse Group Limited, Key Competitors 18
The Warehouse Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price 19
The Warehouse Group Limited, Annual Ratios 20
The Warehouse Group Limited (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 21
The Warehouse Group Limited, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
The Warehouse Group Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 22
The Warehouse Group Limited, Ratio Charts 24
Back to School in the UK - 2019Back to school in the UK - 2019, report forms part of Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into theView Report
Fuel Cards in Europe, Top 5 Markets 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
Fuel Cards in Europe, Top 5 Markets 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sectorFuel Cards in Europe, Top 5 Markets 2018, is invaluable forView Report
The Warehouse Group Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
The Warehouse Group Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on The Warehouse Group Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
The Warehouse Group Ltd (WHS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request