Fantastic Holdings Limited (FAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fantastic Holdings Limited (FHL) is a retail company that manufactures, imports, and distributes furniture products. It offers various products for lounge, dining, bedroom, outdoor, office, flooring and other purposes. The company manufactures its products in Australia and Vietnam through its subsidiaries, and joint venture contracts with the third parties in Hong Kong and the Peoples Republic of China; and distributes and ships the products through Fantastic Lounge Factory, Royal Comfort Bedding and FHL Distribution companies. FHL purchases and develops sites for its business operations and leases and sells the remaining properties to external customers. The company operates Fantastic Furniture, Plush, Original Mattress Factory, Le Cornu, Ashley Furniture HomeStore and Dare Gallery retail stores in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, and Tasmania. It has interests in Newcastle, New South Wales and Rockhampton, Queensland properties. FHL is headquartered in Chester Hill, New South Wales, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Key Facts 5
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Key Employees 6
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Fantastic Holdings Limited - History 9
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Company Statement 10
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Business Description 12
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy 13
Fantastic Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Strengths 14
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Weaknesses 15
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Opportunities 16
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Threats 17
Fantastic Holdings Limited - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Key Facts 5
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Key Employees 6
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Fantastic Holdings Limited, History 9
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 18
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 19
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 20
Fantastic Holdings Limited (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 21
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 22
Fantastic Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 24
Fantastic Holdings Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Fantastic Holdings Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Fantastic Holdings Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fantastic Holdings Limited Strategic Analysis Review- Fantastic Holdings Limited SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Fantastic Holdings Limited Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Fantastic Holdings Limited Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Knitted Fabrics Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type: Dyed Synthetic Fibres, Pile Fabrics, Elastomeric Yarn, Warp Knit, Dyed Cotton, Dyed Synthetic Fibres, Lace, Others By End-Users: Fashion & Clothing, Technical, Household By Construction Type: Weft, Warp Covering: Shenzhou International Holdings Limited, Toray Industries Inc., Pacific Textiles, Teejay Lanka, Fakir Group
Knitted Fabrics Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global knitted fabrics market.ReasonsView Report
Household Furniture Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 Including: Wood Furniture, Metal Furniture, Plastic Furniture, Others Covering: Inter Ikea Holding B.V., Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., La-Z-Boy Incorporated, Man Wah Holdings Limited, Steelcase Inc.
Household Furniture Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request