VT Holdings Co., Ltd. (7593) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. (7593) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. (VT Holdings), formerly known as Honda Verno Tokai Co., Ltd is an automobile company. The company carries out import and export of premium cars; and used vehicles. It also involves in the car rental business; and system development and website production for automobile dealers. VT Holdings sells several brands including Honda, Nissan, Ford, BMW, Skoda, Fiat, Hyundai and Renault. It imports leading brands such as Saab, KTM, Norton, Lotus and Caterham cars. VT Holdings also has presence in housing sector. Through its subsidiaries, the company is involved in custom-built homes, ready-built houses, condominiums and condominium management. VT Holdings is headquartered in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 21,2018: VT Holdings Issues Operating Performance For Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - History 9
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 11
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Business Description 15
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Strengths 16
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 18
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Threats 19
VT Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
May 21, 2018: VT Holdings Issues Operating Performance For Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2018 28
Section 5 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., History 9
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 20
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 25
VT Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 27
VT Holdings Co, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
VT Holdings Co, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on VT Holdings Co, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Imtiaz Supermarket Pvt Ltd is expected to continue to dominate mass value-orientated supermarket retailing in Pakistan. The company targets the average middle class urban consumer with its promise of theView Report
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. (600179) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request