Online Retail in Portugal
Online Retail in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The Online Retail market includes all sales within each category listed below, provided they take place over the internet, where the payment does not occur in-store on a later occasion. Data is included irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
- The Portuguese online retail sector generated total revenues of $2.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% between 2014 and 2018.
- The electrical and electronics retail segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $745.1m, equivalent to 34.2% of the sectors overall value.
- Portuguese smartphone adoption is 72%, according to the GSMA, showing high degree of smartphone usage. Additionally, 4G networks are becoming more common with a current penetration rate of 41% increasing opportunities for online retailers through mobile devices.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in Portugal
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in Portugal
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Portugal online retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Portugal online retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Portugal online retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Portugal online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Portugals online retail market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. Who are the main challengers to the incumbents?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Amazon.com, Inc.
8.2. Zalando SE
8.3. Sonae SGPS SA
8.4. Euronics International BV
8.5. Inditex SA
8.6. Fnac DartySA
8.7. La Redoute SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Portugal online retail sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Portugal online retail sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Portugal online retail sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Portugal online retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Portugal online retail sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 9: Zalando SE: key facts
Table 10: Zalando SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Zalando SE: Key Employees
Table 12: Sonae SGPS SA: key facts
Table 13: Sonae SGPS SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Sonae SGPS SA: Key Employees
Table 15: Euronics International BV: key facts
Table 16: Euronics International BV: Key Employees
Table 17: Inditex SA: key facts
Table 18: Inditex SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: Inditex SA: Key Employees
Table 20: Inditex SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Fnac DartySA: key facts
Table 22: Fnac DartySA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 23: Fnac DartySA: Key Employees
Table 24: La Redoute SA: key facts
Table 25: Portugal size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 26: Portugal gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 27: Portugal gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 28: Portugal inflation, 2014-18
Table 29: Portugal consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 30: Portugal exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Portugal online retail sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Portugal online retail sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Portugal online retail sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Portugal online retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Portugal online retail sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the online retail sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the online retail sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the online retail sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the online retail sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the online retail sector in Portugal, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the online retail sector in Portugal, 2018
Top 5 Online Retail Companies - Company ChartbooksAll markets and industries have been affected by COVID-19 - some have benefited financially while the majority of companies in every industry haveView Report
Online Retail in NAFTA - Industry ChartbooksRetail markets are some of the largest and most important in the world, and billions of people interact with them on a daily basis.View Report
2022 Snap-on Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2022 Philip Morris International Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
Fill The Form For Sample Request