Online Retail in Pakistan
Online Retail in Pakistan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The Online Retail market includes all sales within each category listed below, provided they take place over the internet, where the payment does not occur in-store on a later occasion. Data is included irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
- The Pakistani online retail sector generated total revenues of $3,148.8m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 58.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- The electrical and electronics retail segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $1.6bn, equivalent to 50.5% of the sectors overall value.
- Pakistan is still predominantly a cash-based, informal economy. Transactions tend to be conducted in cash, unless very large and require a bank draft or pay order.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in Pakistan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in Pakistan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Pakistan online retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Pakistan online retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Pakistan online retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Pakistan online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Pakistans online retail market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Daraz Group
8.2. HomeShopping Services Pvt Ltd
8.3. DigiBull Pvt Ltd
8.4. TCS E-COM Pvt Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Pakistan online retail sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Pakistan online retail sector category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Pakistan online retail sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Pakistan online retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 5: Pakistan online retail sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 6: Daraz Group: key facts
Table 7: Daraz Group: Key Employees
Table 8: HomeShopping Services Pvt Ltd: key facts
Table 9: HomeShopping Services Pvt Ltd: Key Employees
Table 10: DigiBull Pvt Ltd: key facts
Table 11: DigiBull Pvt Ltd: Key Employees
Table 12: TCS E-COM Pvt Ltd: key facts
Table 13: TCS E-COM Pvt Ltd: Key Employees
Table 14: Pakistan size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 15: Pakistan gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 16: Pakistan gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 17: Pakistan inflation, 2014-18
Table 18: Pakistan consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 19: Pakistan exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Pakistan online retail sector value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Pakistan online retail sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Pakistan online retail sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Pakistan online retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 5: Pakistan online retail sector value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the online retail sector in Pakistan, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the online retail sector in Pakistan, 2018
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the online retail sector in Pakistan, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the online retail sector in Pakistan, 2018
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the online retail sector in Pakistan, 2018
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the online retail sector in Pakistan, 2018
Top 5 Online Retail Companies - Company ChartbooksAll markets and industries have been affected by COVID-19 - some have benefited financially while the majority of companies in every industry haveView Report
Online Retail in NAFTA - Industry ChartbooksRetail markets are some of the largest and most important in the world, and billions of people interact with them on a daily basis.View Report
2022 Snap-on Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
2022 Philip Morris International Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
Fill The Form For Sample Request