Kmart Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kmart Corporation (Kmart), a subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation, is a mass merchandising company. The company primarily offers jewelry, clothing, furniture and decor, home accessories, baby products, electronics material, appliances, fitness and sports, food and consumables, toys and games, tools and other related products. The company sells both private label and branded products. Kmarts proprietary brands include Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense. It also offers exclusive brands of its parent company such as Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard. The companys operations are spread across the US, Puerto Rico and Guam. Kmart is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the US.
Kmart Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 12,2018: Kmart Rotorua is set to open its doors
Dec 22,2017: Kmart pays $35.3M to settle hard-fought whistleblower case alleging inflated prescription drug prices
Jul 18,2017: Kmart to lay off nearly 150 workers in Ohio, including 73 in Dayton
Jun 14,2017: Kmart to lay off more than 126 employees in Watertown and Malone
Feb 01,2017: Kmart lays off more employees, nearly 800 stores affected
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kmart Corporation - Key Facts 5
Kmart Corporation - Key Employees 6
Kmart Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Kmart Corporation - History 9
Kmart Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Kmart Corporation - Business Description 12
Kmart Corporation - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Kmart Corporation - Strengths 13
Kmart Corporation - Weaknesses 14
Kmart Corporation - Opportunities 15
Kmart Corporation - Threats 16
Kmart Corporation - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Dec 22, 2017: Kmart pays $35.3M to settle hard-fought whistleblower case alleging inflated prescription drug prices 18
Section 4 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of TablesList of Tables
Kmart Corporation, Key Facts 5
Kmart Corporation, Key Employees 6
Kmart Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Kmart Corporation, History 9
Kmart Corporation, Affiliate 11
Kmart Corporation, Key Competitors 17
Kmart Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Kmart Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Kmart Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Kmart Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
CSX Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCSX Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Johns Manville Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportJohns Manville Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request