Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Under Armour, Inc. (Under Armour) is a clothing and accessories manufacturer, which develops markets and distributes apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and youth. It provides products under multiple price levels to cater diverse customer categories. The company sells its products through retail stores, direct to consumer sales channel, website and product licensing throughout the world. Under Armour undertakes the wholesale distribution of products to national, regional, independent and specialty retailers. The company markets its products under brands such as UNDER ARMOUR, HEATGEAR, COLDGEAR, ALLSEASONGEAR and Under Armour UA Logo. Under Armour is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US.
Under Armour, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: Under Armour to cut 280 jobs in restructuring
Jun 28,2017: Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as president and chief operating officer
Apr 28,2017: Under Armour reports Q1 results
Apr 07,2017: Under Armour undergoes layoffs at Connected Fitness Segment
Mar 14,2017: Under Armour announces Clay Dean as chief innovation officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Under Armour, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Under Armour, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Under Armour, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Under Armour, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Under Armour, Inc. - History 10
Under Armour, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Under Armour, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Under Armour, Inc. - Business Description 15
Under Armour, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
Under Armour, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Under Armour, Inc. - Strengths 18
Under Armour, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Under Armour, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Under Armour, Inc. - Threats 21
Under Armour, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jun 28, 2017: Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as president and chief operating officer 30
Apr 28, 2017: Under Armour reports Q1 results 31
Apr 27, 2017: Retail Viewpoint Under Armour Q1 2017 results 32
Apr 27, 2017: Retail Viewpoint Under Armour Q1 2017 results 33
Mar 14, 2017: Under Armour announces Clay Dean as chief innovation officer 34
Feb 01, 2017: Under Armour reports Q4 and full year results 35
Jan 31, 2017: RETAIL VIEWPOINT Under Armour: Q4 2016 results 36
Jan 31, 2017: RETAIL VIEWPOINT Under Armour: Q4 2016 results 37
Jan 17, 2017: Under Armour appoints new vice president of investor relations 38
Oct 25, 2016: Conluminos Viewpoint: Under Armour Q3 2016 results 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
Under Armour, Inc., Key Facts 5
Under Armour, Inc., Key Employees 6
Under Armour, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Under Armour, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Under Armour, Inc., History 10
Under Armour, Inc., Other Locations 13
Under Armour, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Under Armour, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Under Armour, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Under Armour, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Under Armour, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Under Armour, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Under Armour, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
Under Armour, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Under Armour, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
Under Armour Inc (UAA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Under Armour, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportUnder Armour, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request