Kering (KER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kering, formerly PPR S.A,.is a retailer of apparel and accessories that design, manufacture and markets products for the Luxury, and Sport and Lifestyle market. The companys product portfolio includes leather goods, shoes, ready to wear products, jewelry, watches, sports equipment and clothing for athletics, action and outdoor sports. Some of its brands include Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Puma, Volcom, Cobra, Electric and Tretorn. The company also produces and sells music and films. It has operations across Western Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. Kering is headquartered in Paris, France.
Kering Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2017: Kering revenues rise 31% in Q1
Mar 17,2017: Kering appoints CEO of Brioni
Dec 15,2016: Kering announces new worldwide leave policy
Nov 11,2016: PUMA announces Q3 2016 results
Oct 24,2016: Balenciaga appoints new CEO as fashion Merry-Go-Round gains pace
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kering - Key Facts 5
Kering - Key Employees 6
Kering - Key Employee Biographies 7
Kering - Major Products and Services 8
Kering - History 10
Kering - Company Statement 11
Kering - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Kering - Business Description 14
Business Description - Luxury Activities 14
Luxury Activities - Overview 14
Business Description - Sport and Lifestyle Activities 14
Sport and Lifestyle Activities - Overview 14
Kering - Corporate Strategy 15
Kering - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Kering - Strengths 16
Kering - Weaknesses 17
Kering - Opportunities 18
Kering - Threats 19
Kering - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Mar 17, 2017: Kering appoints CEO of Brioni 28
Section 5 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Kering, Key Facts 5
Kering, Key Employees 6
Kering, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kering, Major Products and Services 8
Kering, History 10
Kering, Subsidiaries 12
Kering, Key Competitors 20
Kering, Ratios based on current share price 21
Kering, Annual Ratios 22
Kering, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Kering, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Kering, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Kering, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Kering, Ratio Charts 27
Kering SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Kering SA Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reportsView Report
Kering (KER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request