Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Netflix, Inc. (Netflix) is an internet television network operator. The company offers TV shows and movies, such as original series, documentaries and feature films through an internet subscription on the TV, computer and mobile devices. It offers DVDs and Blu-ray titles to subscribers. Netflix also operates a separate library of movies that can be watched instantly on subscriber’s TV through a Netflix ready device or on the computers. The company markets and promotes its service through various marketing programs, including television, radio advertising, online promotions, direct mail and other promotions with third parties. Netflix is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, the US.
Netflix, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 07,2017: Netflix appoints new chief product officer
Oct 19,2016: Chinese Netflix, Leeco moves headquarters to San Jose with 12,000 potential jobs
Aug 04,2016: Netflix appoints two Indian executives
Mar 02,2016: Netflix hiring new faces to drive Instagram account
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Netflix, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Netflix, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Netflix, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Netflix, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Netflix, Inc. - History 9
Netflix, Inc. - Company Statement 10
Netflix, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Netflix, Inc. - Business Description 13
Netflix, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 14
Netflix, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Netflix, Inc. - Strengths 15
Netflix, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Netflix, Inc. - Opportunities 17
Netflix, Inc. - Threats 18
Netflix, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Apr 07, 2017: Netflix appoints new chief product officer 27
Jan 18, 2017: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q4 2016 results 28
Jan 18, 2017: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q4 2016 results 29
Oct 17, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q3 2016 results 30
Oct 17, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q3 2016 results 31
Jul 19, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q2 2016 results 32
Jul 19, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q2 2016 results 33
Apr 18, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q1 2016 results 34
Apr 18, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q1 2016 results 35
Jan 19, 2016: Conlumino’s Viewpoint: Netflix Q4 2015 results 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
Netflix, Inc., Key Facts 5
Netflix, Inc., Key Employees 6
Netflix, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Netflix, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Netflix, Inc., History 9
Netflix, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Netflix, Inc., Key Competitors 19
Netflix, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 20
Netflix, Inc., Annual Ratios 21
Netflix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Netflix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Netflix, Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
Netflix, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Netflix, Inc., Ratio Charts 26
Fill The Form For Sample Request