Aspial Corp Ltd (A30) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aspial Corp Ltd (Aspial) is a diversified company with operations in jewelry retail, property development and financial services. The company merchandises and sells fine contemporary jewelry under Aspial, Lee Hwa Jewellery, Goldheart Jewelry, Maxi-Cash and Niessing brands. It also develops and manages commercial and residential projects in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore through World Class Land Pte Ltd and World Class Global Pte. Ltd. It offers financial services in the form of pawnbroking, and the retail and trading of jewelry, timepieces and bags. AF Global operates resorts, hotels and serviced residences in Singapore, Thailand, China, Vietnam and Laos. It also merchandises its products online through e-commerce websites www.shop.goldheart.com, and www.leehwajewellery.com. Aspial is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Aspial Corp Ltd - Key Facts
Aspial Corp Ltd - Key Employees
Aspial Corp Ltd - Major Products and Services
Aspial Corp Ltd - History
Aspial Corp Ltd - Company Statement
Aspial Corp Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Aspial Corp Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Development properties
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Jewellery
Business Segment: Real State
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong
Geographical Segment: Ireland
Geographical Segment: Malaysia
Geographical Segment: Singapore
Aspial Corp Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aspial Corp Ltd - Strengths
Aspial Corp Ltd - Weaknesses
Aspial Corp Ltd - Opportunities
Aspial Corp Ltd - Threats
Aspial Corp Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Aspial Corp Ltd, Key Facts
Aspial Corp Ltd, Key Employees
Aspial Corp Ltd, Major Products and Services
Aspial Corp Ltd, History
Aspial Corp Ltd, Other Locations
Aspial Corp Ltd, Subsidiaries
Aspial Corp Ltd, Key Competitors
Aspial Corp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Aspial Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios
Aspial Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Aspial Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Aspial Corp Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Aspial Corp Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Aspial Corp Ltd, Ratio Charts
Joyce Corp Ltd (Joyce) is a retailing company that offers bed-shed franchising products. The company offers retailing of custom design of kitchens and wardrobes. It offers core function of foamView Report
Gooderson Leisure Corp Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGooderson Leisure Corp Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request