Ecommerce in Apparel - Thematic Research
This report briefs the growth of e-commerce in Apparel and the impact of COVID-19 on it. It also reveals the trends and leading apparel players in ecommerce and the key technology trends impacting the ecommerce industry.
- Ecommerce is the fastest-growing channel for apparel sales
- Ecommerce is disrupting global apparel retailing
- COVID-19 has accelerated ecommerce adoption
- Significant challenges lie ahead
Reasons to Buy
- Online sales in apparel grew from $191.1bn in 2014 to $367.4bn in 2020, by growing at a CAGR of 14% during the period, according to GlobalData. Key to this growth has been the spread of the internet, with the number of users worldwide increasing from 847 million in 2010 to 4.5 billion in 2020.
- GlobalData expects online apparel sales to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% to reach $612.3bn in 2024.
Mergers and acquisitions
Our thematic research methodology
Ecommerce in Retail - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Ecommerce & Other Non-Store Retailers Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030
Ecommerce & Other Non-Store Retailers Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they needView Report
Direct-to-Consumer in Apparel - Thematic ResearchDirect-to-consumer (DTC) refers to the promotion and sale of products directly from a producer or manufacturer to target customers, bypassing the need of any intermediariesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request