Latvia Service Station Retailing to 2024
Latvia Service Station Retailing to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview of the Latvian service stations market, with fuel values along with volumes up to 2019 actual year and forecasted up to 2024. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the service stations market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases. Breakdown of the Major fuel retailers shop, car wash, foodservice sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country
In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was Circle K, followed by Neste and Viada
- The total number of service stations in Latvia decreased by 0.66% from 610 sites in 2018 to 606 sites in 2019. Circle K boasted the highest number of service stations in Latvia in 2019, with 86 stations.
- Volume sales of petrol suffered an annual fall of 4.1% in 2019, to 237.3 million liters. Diesel consumption, however, rose by 1.4% to reach 1,055.3 million liters. In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was Circle K, followed by Neste and Viada
Reasons to Buy
- Identify who are the top players in Latvia and how many fuel, foodservice, shops & car wash outlets they have. Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market share and average throughput per site of the top players in the market across Fuel, Car Wash, Covenience and Foddservice categories.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used
Latvia Service Station Market Overview
Market Size Service Station
Market Forecast Service Station
Fuel Retailer Profiles
Latvia Service Station Retailing to 2024Latvia Service Station Retailing to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview of the Latvian service stations market, with fuel values along withView Report
Latvias population is both rapidly ageing and shrinking. Many consumers, especially pensioners, are having to try and save money on other products in order to be able to afford expensiveView Report
Mexico Service Station Retailing to 2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2295View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request