Slovenia Service Station Retailing to 2024
Slovenia Service Station Retailing to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview of the Slovenian service stations market, with fuel values along with volumes up to 2019 actual year and forecasted up to 2024. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the service stations market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases. Breakdown of the Major fuel retailers shop, car wash, foodservice sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country
In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was Petrol Slovenia, followed by OMV and MOL
- The total number of service stations in Slovenia increased by 0.73% and reached 553 sites in 2019 from 549 in 2018. Petrol Slovenia had the highest number of service stations in Slovenia, with 318 stations in 2019.
- Volume sales of petrol decreased in 2019 by 2.6% and reached 528.1 million liters. Diesel consumption decreased by 1.2% and reached 1,671.6 million liters. In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was Petrol Slovenia, followed by OMV and MOL
Reasons to Buy
- Identify who are the top players in Slovenia and how many fuel, foodservice, shops & car wash outlets they have. Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market share and average throughput per site of the top players in the market across Fuel, Car Wash, Covenience and Foddservice categories.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used
Slovenia Service Station Market Overview
Market Size Service Station
Market Forecast Service Station
Fuel Retailer Profiles
Slovenia Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 - Analysing Markets, Channels, and Key PlayersSlovenia Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 is invaluable for issuers of fleetView Report
Slovenia Service Station Retailing to 2024Slovenia Service Station Retailing to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview of the Slovenian service stations market, with fuel values along withView Report
Mexico Service Station Retailing to 2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2295View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request