Food & Grocery Shopper Profile, Ireland - Sector Insight
This report provides an overview of Food and Grocery shoppers profile attitudes, usage, Top 10 retailers, market forecasts in Ireland
- Supervalu, Dunnes stores and Tesco lead food & grocery sector in Ireland
- Private labels and promotional offers to drive sectors growth
- Low online penetration offers growth potential for both new and existing players
- Working age shoppers drive the sector sales
Reasons to buy
- The food & grocery sector in Ireland is dominated by three retailers Supervalu, Dunnes stores and Tesco that together accounted for 38.2% of the sector sales in 2019.
- Huge store networks and popularity of these retailers among shoppers drive their sales.
- While nearly half of the shoppers (48%) purchased at Tesco, Dunnes stores and Supervalu attracted 31% and 23% of the shoppers respectively.
Top 10 retailers market share
Retailers share of shoppers
Key performance metrics
Market positioning of Top 10 retailers
Food & grocery market
2021 Whole Foods Market Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Food and Grocery Retail in NAFTA - Industry ChartbooksRetail markets are some of the largest and most important in the world, and billions of people interact with them on aView Report
Asphalt, Lubricating Oil And Grease Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Asphalt; Other Petroleum Products 2) By End Use Industries: Power Generation; Transport; Metallurgy & Metalworking; Food & Beverage; Chemical; Others Covering: Royal Dutch Shell; BP PLC; Gazprom Neft; CRH Plc; Owens Corning Sales LLC
Asphalt, Lubricating Oil And Grease Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with theView Report
Specialized Freight Trucking Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Automobiles And Heavy Equipment; Bulk Liquids; Dry Bulk Materials; Forest Products; Refrigerated Goods 2) By Application: Oil & Gas; Industrial & Manufacturing; Energy & Mining; Food & Beverages; Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare; Others 3) By Size: Heavy Trucks; Medium Trucks; Light Trucks Covering: UPS (United Parcel Service); Fedex (Federal Express); Schneider National; C.H. Robinson; J.B. Hunt Transport Services
Specialized Freight Trucking Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request