Games Software in France
Games Software in France
Games Software in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The games software market includes retail sales of games for domestic games consoles, handheld games consoles, mobile phones and other wireless devices; and games for PC and Mac desktop computers. Online games are excluded (e.g. Second Life). Console hardware sales are excluded. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The French games software market had total revenues of $2.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2014 and 2018.
- Online pureplay accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the French games software market in 2018, sales through this channel generated $564.3m, equivalent to 25% of the markets overall value.
- The next major threat to online and physical games software retailers will be cloud-based gaming, which will bypass retailers altogether to offer fully-competitive titles on a subscription basis.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the games software market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the games software market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key games software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France games software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France games software market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the France games software market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France games software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s games software market in relation to its regional counterparts?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
4.2. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Which leading players were particularly notable in 2018?
7.2. How is the changing consumer landscape impacting leading players?
7.3. How level is the games software playing field for retailers?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. GameStop Corp.
8.2. Amazon.com, Inc.
8.3. Fnac Darty SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: France games software market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: France games software market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: France games software market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Table 4: France games software market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: GameStop Corp.: key facts
Table 6: GameStop Corp.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: GameStop Corp.: Key Employees
Table 8: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 9: Amazon.com, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: Amazon.com, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 11: Fnac Darty SA: key facts
Table 12: Fnac Darty SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Fnac Darty SA: Key Employees
Table 14: France size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 15: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 16: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 17: France inflation, 2014-18
Table 18: France consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 19: France exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: France games software market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: France games software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: France games software market distribution: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: France games software market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the games software market in France, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the games software market in France, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the games software market in France, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the games software market in France, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the games software market in France, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the games software market in France, 2018
Games Software in United KingdomGames Software in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profileView Report
Games Consoles in United KingdomGames Consoles in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024).View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Software Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Software market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Document Imaging Software Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Document imaging is an information technology solution which uses advanced and modern equipment such as scanners, software, and camera. Document imaging also helps to control large volumes of documents. TheView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request