Menswear in Egypt - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Apparel database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the menswear market in Egypt. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in menswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brands share in apparel & menswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
- The overall apparel market in Egypt is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach EGP 143.7bn.
- Menswear will grow at 1.3% to reach EGP 33.7bn by 2024.
- Outerwear in menswear dominates the sales and underwear category expected to be the fastest growing.
- The mass market brands accounts for 50.6% of sales, but its share is shrinking while all other brand categories, i.e. value, luxury and premium are making gains.
- El Nasr Clothing & Textile Co. (KABO) led the market in 2019, however Reebok also showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the menswear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in menswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Global Menswear Market to 2024 - Market Analysis, Top Brands and Trends (Updated for COVID-19 Impact)
Global Menswear Market to 2024 - Market Analysis, Top Brands and Trends (Updated for COVID-19 Impact)The report includes analysis, brands, and trends associated with menswear in the Global Menswear MarketView Report
Global Womenswear Market to 2024 with COVID-19 Impact Analysisforecasts, amid the COVID-19 crisis, that womenswear sales will decline by 17.7% in 2020 to reach US$643.7bn. However, we expect the marketView Report
Aquaculture in Egypt - Market , Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025Aquaculture in Egypt industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecastView Report
Telecommunication Services in Egypt - Market , Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025Telecommunication Services in Egypt industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market size (value 2016-20,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request