Womens Footwear in Hong Kong - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Womens Footwear in Hong Kong - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the womens footwear market in Hong Kong. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in womens footwear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brands share in apparel & womens footwear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in Hong Kong is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach HKD 68.8bn.
- Womens footwear will grow by 2.3% to reach HKD 4.6bn by 2024.
- Shoes & boots in womens footwear dominates the sales and trainers is expected to be the fastest growing.
- The luxury market brands accounts for 35.9% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value brands is making gains.
- Charles & Keith led the market in 2019 and Skechers showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the womens footwear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in womens footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Introduction & contents
Global Womenswear Market to 2024 with COVID-19 Impact Analysisforecasts, amid the COVID-19 crisis, that womenswear sales will decline by 17.7% in 2020 to reach US$643.7bn. However, we expect the marketView Report
Womens Footwear in Egypt - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Women s Footwear in Egypt - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)Apparel database showing the trends in the market and sectors byView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Water Sport Footwear Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Water Sport Footwear market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request