India Fuel Cards Market to 2023 - COVID-19 Impact Update
India Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023 with the impact of COVID-19, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in India.
Fleet card volumes rose by 3.4%, from 5.7 billion liters in 2018 to 5.9 billion liters in 2019.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- The total number of service stations in India increased by 2.5%, from 64,625 in 2018 to 66,240 in 2019.
- Around 1.8 million new fuel cards will be issued during 2019-2023, resulting in a total of 11.3 million cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 50.1% will be held by fleet vehicles and 49.9% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 27.2% during 2019-2023 to reach 29.9 billion liters in 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Indian fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- This data also provides Value and Volume forecasts till 2023 with COVID-19 impact.
Competitor Card Analysis
India Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2295View Report
Agricultural Products BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024The BRIC Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, andView Report
Fuel Cards in the UK 2019Fuel Cards in the UK 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. BasedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request