Slovenia Fuel Cards Market to 2023 - COVID-19 Impact Update
Slovenia Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023 with the impact of COVID-19, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Slovenia.
Fleet card volumes declined by 0.5%, from 329 million liters in 2018 to 330.6 million liters in 2019.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- The total number of service stations in Slovenia rose by 0.4%, from 549 in 2018 to 551 in 2019.
- Around 25,000 new fuel cards will be issued from 2019 to 2023, resulting in a total of 202,893 cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 46.2% will be held by fleet vehicles and 53.8% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will decline by 8.7% from 2019 to 2023, reaching 727.5 million liters in 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Western European Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Western European markets, Slovenia, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg.
- This data also provides Value and Volume forecasts till 2023 with COVID-19 impact.
Western European Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
Slovenia Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 - Analysing Markets, Channels, and Key PlayersSlovenia Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 is invaluable for issuers of fleetView Report
Slovenia Service Station Retailing to 2024Slovenia Service Station Retailing to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview of the Slovenian service stations market, with fuel values along withView Report
Luxembourg Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 - Analysing Markets, Channels, and Key Players
Luxembourg Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 - Analysing Markets, Channels, and Key PlayersLuxembourg Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 is invaluable for issuers of fleetView Report
Belgium Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 - Analysing Markets, Channels, and Key PlayersBelgium Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 is invaluable for issuers of fleetView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request