Ireland Fuel Cards Market to 2023 - COVID-19 Impact Update
Ireland Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023 with the impact of COVID-19, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Ireland.
Fleet card volume in 2019 is estimated at 499.7 million liters, when compared to 498.5 million liters in 2018. There was a increase of 0.2%.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- In 2019, service stations in Ireland increased by 0.11% and reached 1789 from 1787 in 2018.
- Around 18,000 new fuel cards will be issued from 2019 to 2023, resulting in a total of 0.21 million cards in the market.
- In 2023, it is estimated that out of the total active cards in the market, 69.2% would be used by fleet vehicles and 30.8% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes are expected to rise by 1.1% over the forecast period (2019-2023) to reach 857.8 million liters in 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Western European Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Western European markets, Slovenia, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg.
- This data also provides Value and Volume forecasts till 2023 with COVID-19 impact.
Western European Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
Ireland Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024Ireland Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview ofView Report
Food & Grocery Shopper Profile, Ireland - Sector InsightThis report provides an overview of Food and Grocery shoppers profile attitudes, usage, Top 10 retailers, market forecasts in IrelandScope- Supervalu, DunnesView Report
Fuel Cards in the UK 2019Fuel Cards in the UK 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. BasedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request