Sweden Fuel Cards Market to 2023 - COVID-19 Impact Update
Sweden Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023 with the impact of COVID-19, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Sweden.
Fleet card volumes declined by 0.2%, from 1,220.4 million liters in 2018 to 1,217.7 million liters in 2019.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- The total number of service stations in Sweden rose by 0.5%, from 2,776 in 2018 to 2,790 in 2019.
- More than 59,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2019 and 2023, resulting in a total of 924,889 cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 77.9% will be held by fleet vehicles and 22.1% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 1.8% between 2019 and 2023, reaching 2.68 billion liters in 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Northern European Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Northern European markets, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden.
- This data also provides Value and Volume forecasts till 2023 with COVID-19 impact.
Northern European Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
Sweden Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 Sweden Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview ofView Report
Food and Grocery Retail in SwedenFood and Grocery Retail in Sweden industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). TheView Report
Fuel Cards in the UK 2019Fuel Cards in the UK 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. BasedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request