Spain Fuel Cards Market to 2023 - COVID-19 Impact Update
Spain Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023 with the impact of COVID-19, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Spain.
Fleet card volumes rose by 2.1%, from 4.2 billion liters in 2018 to 4.3 billion liters in 2019.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- The total number of service stations in Spain rose by 0.9%, from 11,609 in 2018 to 11,718 in 2019.
- Around 70,000 new fuel cards will be issued from 2019 to2023, resulting in a total of three million cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 69.4% will be held by fleet vehicles and 30.6% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 5.1% from2019to2023, reaching 10.5 billion liters in 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, Germany, Italy, the UK and Spain.
- This data also provides Value and Volume forecasts till 2023 with COVID-19 impact.
Top Five Markets Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
Spain Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 Spain Forecourt (Fuel, Car Wash, Convenience and Foodservice) Market to 2024 is a Sector Report provides an executive-level overview ofView Report
Fuel Cards in Spain 2019Fuel Cards in Spain 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on researchView Report
Fuel Cards in the UK 2019Fuel Cards in the UK 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. BasedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request